Zox Youth Rush Jr MX2 Artisan Helmet
Ships Same Day
Zox Youth Rush Jr MX2 Artisan Helmet.
The Rush is an Off-Road helmet made from injected thermoplastic Resin.
Zox Youth Rush Helmet Features
- Shell made from injected thermoplastic resin
- 2 shell sizes for better fit
- Chin bar equipped with EPS for additional impact resistance
- Air flow directed by integrated ducts
- Rear exhaust vent, removes excess air, allowing for a steady stream of air exchange throughout the helmet
- Double-D ring chin strap mechanism
- Luxurious comfort liner constructed from soft touch open weave
- High Integrity Chin Bar for added security
- Net weight 1300 grams (3.1 lbs)
- Meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS-218 standards
Zox Youth Rush Helmet
Measure the largest portion of your head horizontally with a cloth tape, measuring approximately one inch above your eyebrows and ears. If your head size is between two helmet sizes, first try the smaller size. A correctly fitting helmet should not be able to move from side to side and up and down with the chinstrap fastened for a safe fit. If it is not snug, try a size smaller. Consider purchasing other size cheek pads or helmet liners to improve fit. Some helmets are designed with exchangeable cheek pads and liners; allowing smaller cheek pads or liners, in a slightly larger helmet or vice versa.
|YS||20 1/8 - 20 1/2||51-52|
|YM||20 7/8 - 21 1/4||53-54|
|YL||21 5/8 - 22||55-56|