Zox Youth Rush Jr Sharpie Helmet
Ships Same Day
Zox Youth Rush Jr Sharpie Helmet.
The Rush Junior is an injection molded thermoplastic helmet that provides optimum protection, antibacterial treated comfort padding interior and maximum ventilation.
Zox Youth Rush Helmet Features
- Shell made from injected thermoplastic resin
- 2 shell size, 3 EPS
- Chin bar equipped with EPS for additional impact resistance
- Air flow directed by integrated ducts
- Rear air extractors Venturi-effect
- Comfort padding Hydrostatic and antibacterial treated interior. Removable and washable
- Double-D ring chin strap mechanism
- High Integrity Chin Bar for added security
- Net weight : 1300 g +/- 50 g (3.1 lbs)
- Meets or exceeds D.O.T. and ECE 22.05 standards
Zox Youth Rush Helmet
Measure the largest portion of your head horizontally with a cloth tape, measuring approximately one inch above your eyebrows and ears. If your head size is between two helmet sizes, first try the smaller size. A correctly fitting helmet should not be able to move from side to side and up and down with the chinstrap fastened for a safe fit. If it is not snug, try a size smaller. Consider purchasing other size cheek pads or helmet liners to improve fit. Some helmets are designed with exchangeable cheek pads and liners; allowing smaller cheek pads or liners, in a slightly larger helmet or vice versa.
|YS||20 1/8 - 20 1/2||51-52|
|YM||20 7/8 - 21 1/4||53-54|
|YL||21 5/8 - 22||55-56|