Tour Master Sentinel 2.0 Rain Jacket.
STYLE.The new Sentinel 2.0 Rainsuit has been completely updated for 2014. Gone are thesilver panels from the first generation. The Sentinel 2.0 Jacket incorporates 3M?Scotchlite® reflective piping and silver reflective panels as design cues, replacing amajority of reflective piping from the previous generation.
FUNCTION.The Sentinel 2.0 Jacket is just as user-friendly as the previous generation. The RipStop Nylon shell features a vertical zippered and bellows chest pocket accompaniedby two lower bellows pockets. The Sentinel 2.0 also continues to use the selfcontainedstorage pouch.
SAFETY.Nighttime riding is covered with the Sentinel 2.0 as more reflective panels have beenadded, even adding a reflective strip across the back and printing the Tourmasterlogo on the main zipper flap in reflective print. New for 2014 is the Hi-Viz color way,which replaces the yellow color way from the previous version.
LEADING FEATURES.The Sentinel 2.0 Jacket features our patented Aqua-Barrier? Under-the-Helmet-Hood(US Patent #8,156,573 B2.) Underarm vents and a polyester mesh lining help keepthe rider cool and diminish moisture build-up.The Shock Cord waist adjustment seals the sweep and provides a tailored fit.
Tour Master Jacket Features
- Waterproof and breathable Rip Stop Nylon shell with sealed seams is rated MVM 5000 for maximum breathability
- Features an Aqua-Barrier? under-the-helmet hood to help eliminate seepage in the collar area
- Self-contained storage pouch allows the jacket to stuff into itself for convenient storage
- Chest map pockets feature waterproof zippers, Tour Master?s Scoop Vent System and a mesh backing so they can be opened for ventilation when appropriate
- Three large waterproof bellows pockets maximize carrying capacity
- Waterproof zippered underarm exhaust vents allow warm air to exit
- 3M? Scotchlite® reflective piping and Tour Master?s signature reflective triangles help increase visibility at night
- Sized to be worn over motorcycle riding apparel
- Includes a jacket to pant zipper attachment that matches perfectly with the Tour Master Sentinel Rain Pants
- Shock Cord waist adjustment seals the sweep, providing a tailored fit
- Full wind flap and Velcro® main closure keeps moisture sealed out
Tour Master Jacket
Please measure the circumference of your chest using a cloth tape measure and add 1" if the measurement is an odd number to get to the next even number and choose your size from the chart below. Please note all measurements are in inches.
|Size||Chest (Below Arm holes)||Sleeve Length|
Posted onI love my new blue jacket. It matches our bike perfectly. I love the fit and the price was reasonable.
Tour Master Sentinel 2 Jacket Review
Posted onjust got my jacket seems to be well made as far as the sizing goes if you wear a large get a large there not oversized that much if I would have gotten a medium I would have been sending it back because it would have been too tight
Tour Master Sentinel 2.0 Rain Jacket Review
Posted onI ordered this jacket for my husband and even though he hasn't had a chance to use it yet he is very pleased with it. It is exactly as it is described on the web site. It seems to be very well made. The only con is it is over sized to fit over a lot of other clothing such as leather jackets and other riding gear. I ordered a size medium for my husband which he usually wears and it was huge on him. I had to send it back and get an xsmall and that fits him a lot better. But I have to say my husband only wears jeans and a shirt and maybe a denim jacket under the rain jacket. I personally think the sizes or too big but overall it is a very nice jacket and I would definitely recommend it to any biker needing a good rain jacket.